Dan’s Honey Company
I run 1200 hives in Minnesota’s lake country. I overwinter in Texas, and make up nucs and sell 4000 queens and 4000 queen cells. Been a commercial beekeeper since 1994. I have 3 distinct areas where I place my bees. Open prairie (clover honey), hardwood transition zone (basswood honey), and northern forest (basswood and wildflower mixes).
Honey Varietals Available
Forms of Honey Available
- Liquid Honey
- Comb Honey
- Whipped Honey
- We do sell locally produced honey!
General Sizes Available
- Small containers (1 lb. or less)
- Medium containers (1 to 5 lbs.)
- Large containers (5 to 60 lbs.)
- Bulk honey (barrels and larger)
- We sell honey sticks.
- Direct to Consumers
- Wholesale - Bottled for Retailers
- Wholesale - Bulk
Smallest quantity shipped: 1 case or 10 lbs.