Bar Bell Bee Ranch
Squaw Lake, MN
Bar Bell Bee Ranch is a family owned and operated apiary that has been in the honey business for 35 years. Our apiary is located in North Central Minnesota’s Chippewa National Forest with our bee yards extending from Eastern Itasca County to Western Beltrami County. Our honey is sold as either raw and unprocessed or US Grade A. The varieties of honey we have available are Alfalfa/Clover, Basswood, Big Bog (honey made from the Big Bog State Park next to Red Lake), Buckwheat, Canola, Dandelion, California Orange Blossom and Sage.
Honey Varietals Available
Forms of Honey Available
- Liquid Honey
- Comb Honey
- Naturally Crystallized Honey
- We do sell locally produced honey!
General Sizes Available
- Small containers (1 lb. or less)
- Medium containers (1 to 5 lbs.)
- Large containers (5 to 60 lbs.)
- Bulk honey (barrels and larger)
|2 oz, 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz|
|48 oz, 5#, 1 gallon, 5 gallon|
- We sell honey sticks.
- Direct to Consumers
- Wholesale - Bottled for Retailers
Will ship to any US destination.